Marshmallow,Rubbing alcohol

Kids badly burned while roasting marshmallows

January 15, 2017
in Kids

GOLDSBORO, NC (WRAL/CNN) – A brother and sister are severely burned after attempting to roast marshmallows with rubbing alcohol. Montrael Williams says he and his siblings wanted to roast marshmallows on the cold Saturday afternoon, but the experience quickly got out of hand. The children used a lighter, a pan and rubbing alcohol to heat the marshmallows. One of them thought the flame had died down, but within seconds, the 8-year-old and 12-year-old were consumed in flames. "The bottle went flying the other way and then the juice or...

Read the full article here

Comments